The Om river is a river long of around 1100 kilomter going to the Irtysh river in Omsk. As you can see below and as the majority of the rive rin Siberia it froze during the winter
The Yubileyny most bridge (Юбилейный мост) is a bridge in the center of Omsk. It replaced the Iron bridge openned in 1903. The bridge was named Jubilee because it was built for the 50th anniversary of Soviet power. It was opened in 1967 but needed to be reconstructed from 2017 to 2018 due to some damages on the structure caused by the river. It offer a postacard view of Omsk.
On one side of the bridge there is a small chapel. It was at the origin a stone chapel erected on the Iron bridge. It was at the beginning the Chapel of Seraphim of Sarov and finally called the Seraphim-Alexeyevskaya chapel
Unfortunately the Chapel was demelished in 1927. But in the 1990s it was decided to rebuild it and in 1994 it was finally restored. It’s now impossible to imagine of view of Omsk without this small Chapel